Sunday, April 03, 2005

Interesting sub plot

I think I forgot to mention that the Repertory free tickets came from my friend’s friend who works for a newspaper’s advertising division. He is the advertising manager. The company is a regular sponsor of Repertory Philippines.

My friend, Kaye, tells me she knows her friend well enough to know that he likes me. And honestly, we hit it off the instant we met. He is a charmer. He draws people to himself (he is in advertising, remember?). He throws great punch lines and it wasn’t so difficult to like him. Yeah, he made me laugh aloud. That was only after 15 minutes of meeting him. Even my friend says she was surprised that I did not have the shy, reserved demeanor that I usually have with people I just met. She was fishing for a reaction, I just smiled.

Kaye says, thanks to me, we will definitely have a steady supply of Repertory tickets from hereon. Works for me!

Of course, she had to say that he is single and available and that he is choir director at the church where he regularly attends…

Imagine my smile.......(i wonder if he likes Ella Fitzgerald's music)

I wonder when the next Rep play would be…


P.S.
I liked him but...i don't know....I am sure that my friend can sense that I just liked talking to him...A potentially good friendship sometimes fail to flourish because well-meaning friends attempt to spice it up with a little romance .

No comments: